Thursday 15 December 2011

Australian Harpers Bazaar + Kelly Wearstler. Yay!

Yesterday the January/February issue of Australian Harpers Bazaar appeared in my post box and much to my delight there was a stunning feature on interior designer extraordinaire Kelly Wearstler. The article explores her career interlude as a fashion designer and her amazing home, Hillcrest Estate in Beverly Hills. The mansion is a 3,650 square metre work of art filled with antiques, of which Kelly has a passion for. She told Harpers Bazaar; "While I have a passion for antiques, I prefer when they are juxtaposed with modern pieces", she says. "It is similar to how I dress. I like to mix vintage with designer, along with big and bold jewellery. Over the years my fashion sense has been a huge inspiration to my interiors and vice versa."





Check out Kelly's blog myvibemylife.com where she blogs about daily activities, interior design and her new clothing and jewellery line. You can purchase her line of home decor, clothing and accessories there too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...