Saturday 29 September 2012

Loving : Pressed Tin

My tiled kitchen splashback is going to get covered over with gorgeous pressed tin. I love the effect of the tin as a splashback or a wall or even covering a piece of furniture.
You can paint it any colour you want or leave it silver. Inspiration below.

abeautifulliving

homelife

houzz

lauracaseyinteriors

notesondesign

pinterest




thedesignfiles
 
I am loving both of these below, for my splashback, from Pressed Tin Panels, Sydney.
 
'Acorn' from Pressed Tin Panels

'Original' from Pressed Tin Panels
 
I'll be painting mine white to blend in with the walls. The pattern itself is what I want to feature. But I do love the peacock blue paint on the image above from notesondesign.
 
 
What do you have for your kitchen splashback? Tiles, glass? My coveted pressed tin panels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...