Tuesday 26 March 2013

Knobs and Hooks

I'm on the hunt lately for some gorgeous knobs for a refurbished set of drawers and some hooks to DIY a set of coat hooks for my laundry.
Naturally I took myself to pinterest to see what could stir my inspiration pot and I found some gorgeous vintage styles, cute animal shapes and fun recycling options.

pinterest

Loving this collection of vintage, ceramic and glass knobs used here as a jewellery display. Could be a gorgeous option for a coat hook.


pinterest
 
Cute animal hook. Gorgeous for a kids rooms.
 
nkuku
 Vintage inspired wire, shaped hooks. Shabby chic, rustic French and just plain girly! I love these for a little girls room.
 
apartmenttherapy
 
Vintage brass door knobs painted and attached to a wall to use as hooks. Towels, coats or jewellery. Love this idea. This could be the winner for my laundry.
 
Check out Schots Emporium in Melbourne for vintage inspired bone, glass and enamel knobs.
 
Schots Emporium Rose glass 38mm Flower Cut knob.
 
Anthropologie has the most amazing collection of glass, enamel and vintage inspired knobs. Here are a few of my faves. The Inlaid Filigree Knob and the Galaxy knob are GORGEOUS.
 
 
From top left: Bejewelled crescent knob, Inlaid Filigree knob in grey, Bird know, Owl knob, Mother Of Pearl knob, Galaxy knob, Forrest Fox knob.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...